Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The End of The Line

To those who may be wondering: Yes this blog is no longer running.

I must apologise for the sudden end to the posts but unfortunately I do not have the time or inclination to keep it going. I originally started this blog in the beginning of 2010, along with a couple of friends as a fun project and then it developed into a basis for a portfolio.

While this blog has been a great experience and a massive boost to my writing unfortunately I have moved on from this. I am working on more serious and time consuming projects (Such as short films and novels) and I don't dedicate the same amount of time to playing games as I used to.

Unfortunately there is not much more that I can say on this topic other than if you are interested in what I am working on keep an eye out for me. Maybe one day my name will be all over Hollywood (A man can dream can't he?)

Thank you for your time and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment