Monday, August 1, 2011

Absence

I feel I must apologise for my absence over the past while.

I am currently occupied with some websites that I am building completely from scratch and this is mostly taking up my time. I am however getting a lot of experience from this and hopefully will provide me with a lot of opportunities in the future

As well as work some personal issues have kept me from writing as much as I would like. I am hoping that everything will be sorted in the next few weeks but unfortunately I cannot know for sure.

I have a couple of writing projects that I am working on part-time that I will release when I feel comfortable with the amount of work done, Hopefully you will enjoy them.

Also watch this space for further projects down the line. I have high hopes for my next few endeavours.

I appreciate your patience with me and hope to keep this blog updated regularly again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment