Monday, June 27, 2011

Muzaks! Neuroticfish

Neuroticfish is a solo project from Sascha Mario Klein. It was originally created so he could experiment with some music styles and it would not interfere with his other work.

Neuroticfish was originally brought to my attention by a cover of a song called "They are coming to take me away" (linked here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d0QND_24DE) While I had not previously been a fan or interested in Synthpop/Futurepop the musical stylings of Sascha intrigued me and I started listening to more of his (and similar artists) songs.

The project was officially closed in May of 2008 due to achieving what was required from the project and also due to other commitments but the music is still in wide circulation and well worth a listen if Synthpop/Futurepop is your sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment